To my Mom, Barbara, I don't thank you enough for all the wonderful things you have done and continue to do for me. You've been there for all the happy and sad times. Thank you for helping out with the kids and giving us much needed date nights. For all the times I didn't say it before, thank you mom, I love you very much!
To my Mother-In-Law, Fran,, Mike and I don't thank you enough for your help in raising our children and the other gestures you do. Without you, I don't know what we would do. Your generousity to me over the years, I am forever grateful. You have made me feel apart of your family since day one, and I thank you for that . I love you.
To Maureen, Thank you for being there for all of us. Thank you for all the wonderful things you have done for us. Zander and Zoe miss you guys alot (as do we). Although you and Dad now live in Florida, I know you'll always be there for the kids and I. I love you.
This is my 2nd Mother's Day and I'm looking forward to spending it with my two babies. I'm so thankful that God chose me as heir mother. They have no idea how much they mean to me and how much they have made me a stronger person. Its amazing how much love you can have for two small children. I can't imagine my life without Zander or Zoe. My life is so much sweeter with these two...
My sister made me this beautiful montage for me. It makes me tear up each time I watch it. The wording she chose in the beginning, seeing Zander's baby pics and videos, seeing Zoe's NICU pictures (which I haven't looked at in a while), just made me realize how much we have gone through in such a short amount of time. I'm truly blessed to have Zander and Zoe in my life, as well as my husband. Although our family has gone through alot of emotional ups and downs, I wouldn't change it for the world. Mike and I have become stronger individuals, have learned so much about congenital heart defects and Heterotaxy, and have truly loved as much as we can. With the help of our friends, family and this blog, I only hope to continue to spread awareness about congenital heart defects and Heterotaxy. Seeing Zoe continue to thrive and grow makes me so incredibly happy and I know we're doing the best job we can as parents. You can't help but fall in love with her once you meet her. She has an incredible disposition as a little person. Her big blue eyes just twinkle right at you. There's a calmness about her that I can't describe. God truly works miracles, and Zoe Fiona-Grace is a MIRACLE in more ways than one.
To Zander and Zoe, you will never truly know how much I love you, until you have children of your own some day. Thank you so much for being my everything. I love you to the moon and back!
Love,
Mommy
To all you mothers and grandmothers out there, I want to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day this weekend. You derserve to be spoiled by your spouse and kids.




No comments:
Post a Comment