Last night was one of the most special moments between Zander, Zoe and myself. Zander has been cutting all of his 4 molars for the last 2-3 weeks. Three of them have broke through, however the bottom right is still trying to make its way through. Needless to say last night was extremely rough for Mike and I. I had to calm Zander down, so I brought him to the couch so we could read one of his favorite Elmo books. At one point during his page flipping, he looked at me, lifted my t-shirt up, rubbed my belly, gave my belly a kiss and put his head down on my belly. All of a sudden Zoe reacted and started kicking vigorously. I know being nearly 25 weeks along, she can now hear our voices, see light, hear dogs barking, etc. When Zander starts crying, Zoe reacts and kicks. Coincidental? Maybe. But I'd like to think that Zoe is forming a special bond with her big brother. Maybe she's letting us know she's ok and can't wait to meet her big brother that she will eventually look up to. So being up from 12:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. was worth it. (But ask me this again in a few hours!)
Mike and I received a special gift last night from his Aunt Annette. She gave us Saint Padre Pio's prayer card and statue that also came with a charm. He is the Saint for the Unborn Children. This is a great website that explains his story. http://www.sanpadrepio.com/PatronSaint.htm. So thanks Aunt Annette, I will be saying his prayer along with keeping his statue close to us and will wear the charm.
No comments:
Post a Comment