Thursday, June 14, 2012

Band Fitting

So today was Zoe's fitting for her band.  We go back in 7 days to get it put on and all the instructions (cleaning, follow up appointments, etc.).  She was a very happy camper when we first got to Cranial Technology.



I stayed in the receptionist area with Zander as they have tons of kid toys to play with.  And all I could hear is blood curdling cries from Zoe.  They had to place a mesh sock/mask over her head to get the proper 3D images from the 10 cameras.  She obviously did not like that placed over her face, but who would?



Seeing the 3D imagery of her head/skull, her flatness is really noticeable.  They said to expect her to wear the band for 8-10 weeks and we should start noticing a huge difference within the first few weeks.  Next Thursday, the 21st she will start wearing it.  I've already purchased the cute decals to spice up her band.

And the crib and unswaddling....its a work in progress.  I'm severely exhausted as she is only sleeping 3-4 hours at a time, then will get up every hour thereafter.  Sticking the paci back in her mouth isn't cutting it.  I'm really hoping she gets back on track with sleeping.  I know the new surroundings and new pjs (not being swaddled) is all new, but c'mon baby girl, your mama needs her sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment