From the bottom of my hearts, thank you all for all your extra prayers and to all of you who brought my story up in front of your congregation....ZOE got normal FISH results (Down Syndrome, Trisomy 13, Trisomy 18 and has the right number of female chromosones). I've been crying happy tears at my desk for the last 10 minutes.
Today has set off my anxiety like you would not believe. I've been waiting at my desk all day for this dreaded phone call. Mike and I have called eachother a handful of times seeing if they called either one of us. 1:50 p.m. I got a call from the Genetic Counselor explaining our good news.
We're not out of the water just yet, but 80% of cases with these heart defects and bowl obstructions usually are in Down Syndrome children or one strand of the Trisomy syndromes. We'll get the results in the next 10-14 days on all the other chromosonal syndromes.
So again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Please continue to pray for our little girl.
I'm so happy to hear the great news! Prayers do work and they will continue for all of you!
ReplyDelete