Alot of people have asked how my work has been handling all my doctor appointments and now bed rest. I truly work for a phenomenal firm. Schiller DuCanto and Fleck, LLP has been my family for 7 years. They have been so accommodating for my absences. I stopped in to see some of my favorite attorneys last week on my way to my doctors appointment and they surprised Mike & I with a very generous gift. A bunch of the attorneys gave us a new Ipad for us to keep in touch with everyone while we're in the NICU with Zoe. Mike's mouth dropped when I brought it home. So again, thank you all for your generosity.
One Special Heart: The Journey of a loving couple and their 2nd child - a simple life complicated by congenital heart defects
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
A Tribute...
Can you tell I'm bored? Another post a day later...however when I opened up our mail from yesterday, I wanted to post about what I opened. I received a small note from Children's Memorial Hospital. I actually thought it was a survey or possibly a bill. When I opened up the card, I immediately started to shed some tears. Yes, I'm emotional, hormonal, and all of the above, but this has been one of the nicest gifts thus far. Mike's cousin Lenny & and his wife and Children (Joanie, Katie, Kelly and Kasey) made a tribute to Children's Memorial Hospital in honor of Zoe.
I have no words, other than 'Thank You'. I know whatever Zoe has (if its heterotaxy or just a bunch of heart defects), Mike and I will be very involved in the charitable organization that suits her. This has been so touching, more than you'll ever know. We love you guys.
Alot of people have asked how my work has been handling all my doctor appointments and now bed rest. I truly work for a phenomenal firm. Schiller DuCanto and Fleck, LLP has been my family for 7 years. They have been so accommodating for my absences. I stopped in to see some of my favorite attorneys last week on my way to my doctors appointment and they surprised Mike & I with a very generous gift. A bunch of the attorneys gave us a new Ipad for us to keep in touch with everyone while we're in the NICU with Zoe. Mike's mouth dropped when I brought it home. So again, thank you all for your generosity.
Alot of people have asked how my work has been handling all my doctor appointments and now bed rest. I truly work for a phenomenal firm. Schiller DuCanto and Fleck, LLP has been my family for 7 years. They have been so accommodating for my absences. I stopped in to see some of my favorite attorneys last week on my way to my doctors appointment and they surprised Mike & I with a very generous gift. A bunch of the attorneys gave us a new Ipad for us to keep in touch with everyone while we're in the NICU with Zoe. Mike's mouth dropped when I brought it home. So again, thank you all for your generosity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment